- Rice Park, Saint Paul directions
- Event Schedule
- Thursday, January 25|10:00a - 10:00p
- Friday, January 26|10:00a - 10:00p
- Saturday, January 27|10:00a - 10:00p
- Sunday, January 28|10:00a - 10:00p
- Monday, January 29|10:00a - 10:00p
- Tuesday, January 30|10:00a - 10:00p
- Wednesday, January 31|10:00a - 10:00p
- Thursday, February 01|10:00a - 10:00p
- Friday, February 02|10:00a - 10:00p
- Saturday, February 03|10:00a - 10:00p
- Sunday, February 04|10:00a - 10:00p
Going all the way back to the first Ice Palace in 1886, the towering palaces have been an awe-inspiring feature of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival for decades. This year, an incredible 70-foot tall structure will shine over Rice Park for all 17 days of Carnival activities. Ice sculptures, live music, food, an ice bar, and a variety of other programming make historic Rice Park, a lively and can’t miss destination for outdoor fun.
The Saint Paul Winter Carnival has extended its dates to 17 days! Programming will continue through February 10.
Since 1886, the Saint Paul Winter Carnival has brought family-friendly events and community pride to Saint Paul and the Twin Cities metro area. Through city-wide special events, fun activities and more, the Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation celebrates winter like only Minnesotans can!