- Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Saint Paul directions
- Event Schedule
- Friday, January 26|8:00a - 10:00p
- Saturday, January 27|8:00a - 10:00p
- Sunday, January 28|8:00a - 10:00p
- Monday, January 29|9:00a - 10:00p
- Tuesday, January 30|9:00a - 10:00p
- Wednesday, January 31|9:00a - 10:00p
- Thursday, February 01|9:00a - 10:00p
- Friday, February 02|9:00a - 10:00p
- Saturday, February 03|8:00a - 10:00p
- Sunday, February 04|9:00a - 10:00p
Visitors are encouraged to come out to Vulcan Snow Park to watch sculptors at work during the first two weekends. Finished sculptures are lit after dark and remain on display for the duration of Vulcan Snow Park—or until they collapse. (Sculptures are knocked down if they’re growing dangerously unstable, or may collapse on their own, so plan to visit them early!)
The Saint Paul Winter Carnival has extended its dates to 17 days! Sculptures will be on display through Sunday, February 11.
Since 1886, the Saint Paul Winter Carnival has brought family-friendly events and community pride to Saint Paul and the Twin Cities metro area. Through city-wide special events, fun activities and more, the Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation celebrates winter like only Minnesotans can!