- Rice Park, Saint Paul directions
- Event Schedule
- Thursday, January 25|All Day
- Friday, January 26|All Day
- Saturday, January 27|All Day
- Sunday, January 28|All Day
- Monday, January 29|All Day
- Tuesday, January 30|All Day
- Wednesday, January 31|All Day
- Thursday, February 01|All Day
- Friday, February 02|All Day
- Saturday, February 03|All Day
- Sunday, February 04|All Day
The ever-sparkly ice displays are free and open to the public and are on display all 17 days of carnival in Rice Park during regular park hours. The beautiful masterpieces are created by area artists using an array of tools including knives, chainsaws, and other tools. See the artists at work (and competing for prizes and bragging rights). Warm up with some hot spiced mulled wine or another beverage to wet your whistle at the Ice Bar (hours coming soon!). The ice displays are illuminated at night and a beautiful time to be downtown Saint Paul to take in other wintry fun.
The Saint Paul Winter Carnival has extended its dates to 17 days! Programming will continue through February 10.
Since 1886, the Saint Paul Winter Carnival has brought family-friendly events and community pride to Saint Paul and the Twin Cities metro area. Through city-wide special events, fun activities and more, the Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation celebrates winter like only Minnesotans can!